LifeVac helps save boys life

A father saves his sons life in a choking emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe proudly announces another life saved when all else failed!

An adolescent boy started choking on a piece of chicken causing him to gasp for air as his lips started to turn blue. Thankfully his father a first responder knew exactly what to do, however, the abdominal thrusts were unsuccessful. He quickly grabbed the LifeVac and on the second application dislodged the obstruction saving his son’s life.

“You recently made a donation to our volunteer Emergency Management Agency. I and we can not thank you enough. As life would have it, I had to use Life Vac on my own son. He was choking on a piece of meat and I could not get it out with the Heimlich procedure. I ran for the LifeVac. After two attempts the piece of meat popped out and he could breathe again. I never thought I would need it for my own child. Thank you so much for all you do! I wanted you to know that your generosity caring and kindness saved a life this weekend, and not just any life but my own son.”

—Boys father

More News

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old that Choked on a Rock

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old from Choking

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old baby in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany