LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency

Today we share more amazing news!

A 94-year-old woman became unresponsive when she choked on a piece of cantaloupe melon causing a total blockage.

After the abdominal thrusts failed 3 times, LifeVac was effective in fully clearing the obstruction. The victim was deeply blue and not breathing when the device was used. Upon the arrival of an EMT, the patient was evaluated and all vitals were good. The casualty recovered completely.

"Nothing was working and the LifeVac saved my mother in law’s life”

— Son-in-law

More News

Signature Care Homes partner with LifeVac Europe

  We are very pleased to share news that LifeVac Europe have partnered with Signature Care Homes …

Read More

LifeVac Featured on The Doctors TV show

On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN …

Read More

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece