The team at LifeVac Europe are incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector.

 

It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency.

An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying her meal when she came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in her airway creating a partial airway obstruction.

Hallmark care home employees acted quickly delivering BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately, back blows and abdominal thrusts were not able dislodge the partial airway obstruction. A nurse quickly retrieved their LifeVac device from their wall mounted kit and within seconds dislodged the food and the resident made a full recovery.

“LifeVac was vitally important in the effective resolution of this situation, all of our team are all trained as part of induction to use this equipment.”

— Nurse

We are very happy that LifeVac Europe has saved another life and we are proud to support Hallmark Care Homes with the outstanding quality of care they provide.

We have saved over 170 lives now in a choking emergency when all else has failed or BLS choking protocol cannot be performed, making a huge impact with one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults over the age of 65.

Without LifeVac, sadly vulnerable people who at high risk of choking, have no other option when all other choking procedures fail to remove an airway obstruction.

More News

LifeVac saves it’s 25th life!

LifeVac Europe have been informed, on the 6th of January 2019  an 86 year old gentleman with Dementia started choking on meat whilst eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Boy From Choking

LifeVac Helps Save 6-Year-Old Boy’s Life In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany