We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied.

LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was dislodged opening his airway. He was evaluated at the hospital and given a clean bill of health.

The gentleman’s mother previously experienced a scary choking incident with her 2 year old grandson. The little boy started choking on a grilled cheese sandwich that he was eating. Thankfully, the grandmother was able to able to remove the obstruction. After that scare, she purchased LifeVac devices for her son’s family as well as her home.

More News

LifeVac’s 30th life saved!

On the 5th of June 2019 LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved in the UK care sector …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Dovehaven Care Home

It has been reported to us that LifeVac has been used again in the UK care sector, this time within Dovehaven Care Homes. …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany