JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich

We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency.

Christine’s Testimonial

 

“Today I fixed JD a turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch, as he wished. I was in the kitchen with my daughter supervising her while she used the stove and he was in the living room eating. My son came from the living room to the kitchen holding his neck and trying to breath but could not make a sound. I immediately tried to do the back thrusts but when 5 of those didn’t work, I looked at my daughter and told her to call 911 and I grabbed this contraption, the LifeVac. At this point, JD was turning blue and starting to fade.

Because I have prior training, I knew how to do a proper seal – and it only took one suction to completely remove the sandwich from his airway. By the time my daughter got to her phone, unlocked it, and started to dial 911 – she heard her brother take a deep breath and start crying and saying “I’m good don’t take me to the hospital!”

All thanks to LifeVac and my Dad for randomly buying me one. All of my house belongings are in a shipping container – but while the movers were here I decided to keep this out and in the kitchen. I’m extremely thankful I did. JD is 4, can chew extremely well – but he told me the bread of the sandwich “became a ball in his throat.”

 

“It only took one suction”

More News

Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old in a Walmart

Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

LifeVac saves two lives in the care sector, this time in the Netherlands!

The team at LifeVac Europe are please to announce that LifeVac has saved two lives in the Netherlands from choking to death when BLS failed. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa