LifeVac Europe are proud to share news of another life saved in a choking emergency

We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device. It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich. The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but this was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich blocking the child’s airway.

LifeVac was then applied by the parent, which dislodge the obstruction. We are very thankful this family was gifted a LifeVac.

“Item was dislodged the second time we used it, thankfully” “It 100% saved my child”.

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Child In A Choking Emergency In Poland!

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency, our second life saved in Poland! Our distributor in Poland LifeVac Polska received fantastic news that a 10 year old boy was saved by his mother when he choked on a sweet. …

Read More

LifeVac saves another care home residents life in a choking emergency.

LifeVac used again to save a resident of an Ontario based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received amazing news that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76 year old male resident during a choking emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered but unfortunately failed. Thankfully the amazing staff …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Logan’s Restaurant in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa