LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old In Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life has been saved

A 3-year-old little girl choked on mucus which obstructed her airway. Here is the mothers testimonial:

“She’s been under the weather and has had some congestion but she’s been getting better. This morning some phlegm got stuck in her throat and it clogged her airway which made her pass out in my husband’s arms. Mouth to mouth didn’t work because of the obstruction so he got this LifeVac device (which we keep in the kitchen.) After one pump, her airways were cleared and she was revived.”

We are very thankful this family choose to purchase a LifeVac after seeing an Instagram post.

More News

Current Affair, Australia – Imogen’s Tragic Choking Death

‘She was our little princess’: New device could help prevent another tragedy after Imogen Lennon’s death …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 86-Year-Old Female in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves 86-Year-Old Female in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Six lives in only 2 months!

The start of the year has been amazing for LifeVac, We understand that some people do report to us when LifeVac has saved a life, as this is what is expected from our device. So to encourage all uses to be reported back to us every LifeVac comes with a feedback form, we offer free …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany