LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old Girl Who Choked on a Marble

LifeVac announces another life saved!

It has been reported to us that on December 9th, a 7-year-old little girl in Hawaii began choking. The child choked on a marble causing her airway to become obstructed. LifeVac was used immediately by the child’s parent and on the second attempt, her airway was cleared. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation, observed overnight, and released the next day with a clean bill of health!

We are so thankful this family was recommended our product by a friend who works in a hospital.

*USA

More News

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger and is Saved by LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger – Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa