15-Month-Old Baby Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins. He had grabbed the box and had taken too many. The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway. He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows were performed several times but could not dislodge the obstruction.

He was laid on his back and on the first attempt LifeVac cleared his airway. He wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t have the LifeVac.

— Parent

More News

LifeVac Saves Life in a UK Care Home

  LifeVac Helps Save Another Life in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard for airway clearance devices. The technical description of LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device. With two sonic welded discs for interchangeable sized masks and a patented one way valve system. This means when applied no air can be forced through the mask, but …

Read More

7-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac

7-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany