60-Year-Old Woman Becomes Unconscious from Choking – Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

On December 26th a 60-year-old female choked on a hard boiled sweet that caused a complete airway obstruction. The choking victim became unconscious. LifeVac was deployed and on the first application dislodged the obstruction, saving the females life.

LifeVac 100% saved her life! EMT personnel were called. They deemed the patient was stable upon examination and was okay to return home. I would purchase this travel unit again and again. I have a home unit as well but used this one as we were traveling. Thank you thank you!

More News

22-Month-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany