LifeVac Saves 8-Month-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to announce another life saved

It has been reported to us that on December 31st an 8-month-old baby girl choked on mashed bananas. The parent performed back slaps but unfortunately, the first aid protocol was unsuccessful. The child was placed on her back and LifeVac was used. On the first place, push-pull motion the obstruction was dislodged.

”My 8-month-old daughter was eating mashed banana then got choked. I tried to hit her back but didn’t come out. I kept the LifeVac near the high chair so could use it right away. Maybe about 30 seconds but I felt like forever.” – Mother

This little girl is the 125th child saved on the last day of 2021! We are blessed to be able to aid in saving a child’s life.

More News

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa