LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on a Lollipop in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

 

It has been reported to us that a 7-year-old girl choked on a lollipop causing an airway obstruction. Choking first aid rescue procedures were followed but failed to dislodge the obstruction. The child was laid down and LifeVac was applied by the parent. On the second place, push, pull motion the lollipop was dislodged from her airway and she was able to breathe.

“My daughter is fine, the lollipop was pulled right out”

*USA

More News

Daughter Saves her Mother’s Life Using LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

5-Year-Old Boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Chokes and is Saved

5-Year-Old Boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany