First Responders Save Life with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces news of another life saved


The life of a 40-year-old male was saved by New York first responders. The food bolus caused a full airway obstruction and the choking victim collapsed to the ground. LifeVac was utilized after attempting a finger sweep. On the 3rd place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged clearing the casualties airway.

“LifeVac worked perfectly“ – EMS

More News

LifeVac used again in the care sector to dislodge an obstruction in a choking emergency.

We are very happy to announce that LifeVac has been used again in the care sector a year apart. …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Group.

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Adult Care The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved it’s first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95

LifeVac Europe are over the moon to share news of anther child saved by LifeVac …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa