2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that a little boy who is almost 2 years old choked on a piece of strawberry. The child was not able to make a sound and his face was turning bright red. His mother immediately started performing back blows but after 8 or more attempts they knew they needed another option, as back blows could not dislodge the obstruction. Thankfully they had a LifeVac that was given to them by their parents. The child was laid on his back and LifeVac was administered. On the third Place – Push – Pull, the obstruction was dislodged saving the baby’s life.

The LifeVac cleared the strawberry and all the mucus that was building up from choking.

— Parent

More News

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac helps save a little girl in a choking emergency …

Read More

Patient at Royal Derby Hospital died after choking on a sandwich.

Patient, Peter Raby died in the early hours of June 18 last year just minutes after choking on a sandwich from a snack box, at a time when the hospital was under huge pressure due to the coronavirus crisis. …

Read More

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa