One-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a one-year-old boy from North Carolina experienced a choking incident. He choked on Doritos causing a total obstruction. The parent performed choking first aid rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the entire obstruction. LifeVac was utilized and on the first Place, Pull, Push motion the food was dislodged clearing his airway.

After not being able to fully clear his airways, I used the LifeVac and was able to completely clear the airway saving his life.

— Parent

More News

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany