4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

We received news that a 4-year-old boy with a rare form of epilepsy choked on a whole hush puppy. The child’s mother performed BLS first aid choking rescue protocol but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. She quickly got the LifeVac, laid him down, and was able to successfully dislodge the obstruction saving his life.

The hushpuppy was dislodged the 2nd time, it was able to remove it from his airway and mouth. EMS was called to check him to make sure they didn’t hear any obstructions still left in the throat. He was cleared and started back breathing normally.” I saw it on Facebook being used on a small child that was choking and knew I needed it for our son with his issues and lack of chewing.

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

LifeVac helps save 3 more lives!

We are very proud to share news that LifeVac has helped save 3 more lives in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on Toy

LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on a Toy …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany