Father Saves 3-Year-Old Son With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old little boy choked on a soft piece of chicken.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. BLS choking first aid rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful. The child’s father utilized the LifeVac while holding his son’s head in a standing position. On the first application, a piece of gooey, slimy chicken was dislodged right into the unit.

More News

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector!

LifeVac Europe have been asked by the care provider not to name the care group while sharing this fantastic news, which we fully respect.   …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany