2-Year-Old Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl in California choked on a grape. The fruit caused a total obstruction of her airway. When seeing their daughter in distress they immediately attempted choking rescue procedures. Unfortunately these attempts failed. Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and after the 3rd PLACE – PUSH – PULL motion, were able to dislodge the grape, saving their daughter’s life.

Plunged three times and the grape came out. Without a doubt, LifeVac saved her life

— Parent

More News

LifeVac Helps Save Another Life In Spain!

LifeVac Helps Save an 89-Year-Old Woman in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man

LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa