LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 7-month-old baby boy choked on a lemon peel while celebrating Father’s Day at his grandparent’s home in Rhode Island. The child’s father did a blind finger sweep. He was able to remove a little bit of the food but felt a larger piece further down. He attempted back blows but was unsuccessful. His finance quickly got the LifeVac that they had with them on vacation. While the child’s father held him on his lap his finance used the LifeVac and successfully dislodged the obstruction on the 2 attempts.

More News

57 year old man from Barnsley choked to death – ‘unlawfully killed’

‘Loving and happy’ Barnsley man, 57, who choked to death on a burger was ‘unlawfully killed’, jury rules …

Read More

Little Boy Saved with LifeVac

Little Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany