5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency
LifeVac are overjoyed to share news of another life saved
A 5-year-old girl choked on a piece of shrimp causing a full airway obstruction. She was unable to make a sound and turned bright red. The child’s father carried out a finger sweep and attempted back blows but unfortunately, both were unsuccessful. The mother quickly ran to get the LifeVac device and on the first place, push, pull motion successfully dislodged the food.
Below is the mothers testimonial of the frightening choking scare: