5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are overjoyed to share news of another life saved

A 5-year-old girl choked on a piece of shrimp causing a full airway obstruction. She was unable to make a sound and turned bright red. The child’s father carried out a finger sweep and attempted back blows but unfortunately, both were unsuccessful. The mother quickly ran to get the LifeVac device and on the first place, push, pull motion successfully dislodged the food.

Below is the mothers testimonial of the frightening choking scare:

We had a very scary moment at tonight’s dinner table. My 5-year-old daughter was eating normally, then all of a sudden started making a weird face (open mouth, shocked expression) and reaching her arms towards me. She couldn’t breathe or speak. We realized she was choking on a piece of shrimp. My husband did a finger sweep but the shrimp was lodged too deep. I ran to grab our LifeVac choking device and ran back. By then her face was red, her neck was straining, her eyes were bulging, and she was flailing like she was dying. I will never forget that sight. I put the LifeVac over her nose and mouth and pulled the shrimp right out in one swift motion. The entire ordeal only lasted about 20 seconds, but it will forever be imprinted in my mind. If we didn’t have this device, I shudder to think of what might have happened. I recommend having this product, just in case anything should ever happen, to anyone in your household. We owned it for 7 years before having to actually use it. I truly believe it saved her tonight.

— Mother

More News

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Daughter Saves her Mother’s Life Using LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

LifeVac have been informed once again our device has been put to use to save another life from choking to death.   …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany