2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 2-year-old little boy choked on a chicken nugget. Choking rescue procedures were attempted by the child’s father but unfortunately were unsuccessful. We are so thankful this family had a LifeVac in their home!

Here is the Fathers testimonial:

My 2-year-old son was eating his normal dinner of chicken nuggets. One got lodged in his throat and he began gagging and couldn’t get it down. After slapping him on the back plenty of times, we got out the LifeVac and used it. In one pull, the food came out of his mouth. We were so grateful to have had the LifeVac! It was the scariest moment of my life.

— Father

More News

LifeVac saves it’s 24th life!!

On the 7th of December we were informed of our device saving it’s 24th life. …

Read More

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

40-Year-Old Man Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany