LifeVac Saves the Life of an 11-Month-Old in Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another reported life saved

It was reported to us that an 11-month-old boy choked on paper of some sort causing a complete airway obstruction. BLS first aid choking protocol was attempted by the child’s parents but unfortunately was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used twice and on the second application successfully dislodged the object.

He is doing good and thankfully I had LifeVac! He’s playing and going on like nothing ever happened! Thanks to our LifeVac it saved him!

— Parent

More News

LifeVac Supports National Choking Awareness Day

LifeVac Supports National Choking Awareness Day March 28th 2021   …

Read More

4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Little Boy Chokes on Animal Crackers Saved with LifeVac

Little Boy Chokes on Animal Crackers and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany