6-Year-Old Chokes on Marble Saved by Mother with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 6-year-old boy choked on a marble. His parent attempted first aid BLS choking rescue procedures. Unfortunatley these methods failed to dislodge the marble. While the child was standing his mother put her arm around his neck to support his head and applied the LifeVac. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion LifeVac cleared the child’s airway.

More News

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old that Choked on a Rock

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol …

Read More

6-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and Saved with LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany