5-Year-Old Boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 5-year-old boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) choked on French fries. LifeVac was used twice and successfully removed the obstruction, on the second Place Push Pull motion.

Below is the testimonial from the child’s mother:

Cure SMA partnered with LifeVac to send out a device to every SMA family. It was the best thing ever! On Sunday evening our son was eating his dinner on the floor eating chicken and fries. He had mistakenly put too many fries in his mouth and immediately started to turn red. He can normally clear things on his own, but this time he was really struggling. My husband grabbed LifeVac and had to use it on our 5-year-old son with SMA type 2. Luckily the LifeVac was quick to use and kept in an accessible spot. That night could’ve ended so much differently. We are so thankful for LifeVac and that Cure SMA does so much for our family. LifeVac will now be my go-to baby shower gift for every new parent because every family needs this in their home

— Mother

More News

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking

LifeVac Europe are proud to share news of another life saved in a choking emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany