LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 4-year-old little boy choked on a biscuit causing what the parent believes to be, a full airway obstruction. The child’s parent attempted BLS first aid choking rescue protocol but after several attempts back blows failed to dislodge the piece of biscuit. Thankfully they had a LifeVac! On the first Place, Push, Pull motion the LifeVac successfully cleared his airway, and he could breathe.

The LifeVac pulled up the biscuit that was blocking his airway. It pulled out some of the food into the LifeVac unit and the rest into his mouth that he spit out. I’m beyond grateful that we had this because nothing else was working.”

— Parent

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life Within Domiciliary Care

82-Year-Old with Dysphagia Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac saves it’s 25th life!

LifeVac Europe have been informed, on the 6th of January 2019  an 86 year old gentleman with Dementia started choking on meat whilst eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman …

Read More

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa