1-Year-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Announces News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place at a home residence in Indiana. A 1-year-old little girl choked on a cheese cracker causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s face was bright red in colour and her father immediately knew she was choking. He performed back blows but was not successful in dislodging the cracker.

He started CPR while the child’s mother remembered she was given a LifeVac by her grandmother about 2 years ago. She used the device three times and thankfully was able to dislodge the food. It took paramedics over 15 minutes to arrive.

We are so thankful this precious family was given a LifeVac and knew how to quickly react to save their daughter’s life.

More News

LifeVac saves 37th life from choking to death!

On the 10th of September LifeVac was informed of our 37th life saved! In March LifeVac partnered with CareChoice Ireland care group who rolled out LifeVac across all of their homes after staff receiving training. CareChoice Ireland provide outstanding care to the wonderful resident’s that reside in their beautiful care establishments that range from 50 …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany