LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 52-year-old woman, choked on a mucus plug causing a full airway obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the 7th application, removed the large mucus plug.

My mum was having a severe asthma attack and stopped breathing. We performed CPR and compression's, but she wouldn’t take a breath. In a desperate time, my husband grabbed our son’s LifeVac and used it to try and see if something was blocking her airway. After several pulls, a huge mucus plug came out and she started coughing and took her first breath. . We will be forever thankful and faithfully believe this device played a huge role in my mum’s survival.

— Daughter

More News

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Dovehaven Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Residents Life In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Used to save Man with Kennedy’s Disease

LifeVac Used to save Man with Kennedy’s Disease …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Residents Life Within HC-One

LifeVac has again helped save another life in the UK Care Sector …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany