LifeVac Registers Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency

A 2-year-old boy from Alabama choked on a strawberry. His mother attempted BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the piece of fruit. LifeVac was then used, on the 2nd application successfully cleared the child’s airway of the obstruction. First responders were called. Upon arrival, the obstruction had already been removed.

More News

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news that LifeVac has saved a 3 year old boy from choking to death on a nut from a bolt …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany