LifeVac® Registers Life Saved

A 73-year-old female choked on a strawberry. Her daughter reported to us that her mother has a small esophagus and COPD). The strawberry caused a full obstruction of her airway. Her daughter performed BLS first aid choking protocol, but these attempts failed. Her daughter used the LifeVac® device and on the third Place – Push – Pull®, LifeVac® dislodged the airway obstruction.

She was saved and finished her meal. The LifeVac is such a blessing to have, it is a wonderful lifesaver.”

— Daughter

More News

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old that Choked on a Rock

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany