LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, that LifeVac® was used again in the UK care sector. This time in a care home situated in Scotland.

A 100-Year-Old female resident was enjoying her dinner, when a piece of beef became lodged in her airway. The piece of beef quickly caused a full airway obstruction.

Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering first aid BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately these attempts could not dislodge the obstruction.

Staff quickly grabbed their LifeVac® device from the wall mounted box. LifeVac® was applied while the resident was in a sitting position. On the 3rd Place-Push-Pull®, LifeVac® dislodged the piece of beef, saving the choking casualties life.

Very easy to use, successful - object removed, patient alert and responsive."

— Care Home Manager

Matthew Banagan, Sales & Marketing Director ~ LifeVac Europe, commented: “This is wonderful news to receive! We have now helped save over 518 lives in a choking emergency. All when first aid BLS choking protocol has failed or could not be performed. Knowing we are making such a huge impact on one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults over the age of 65…choking, is a brilliant feeling.” 

More News

LifeVac Saves a 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking

LifeVac is excited to announce another life saved, our 99th child! …

Read More

Six lives in only 2 months!

The start of the year has been amazing for LifeVac, We understand that some people do report to us when LifeVac has saved a life, as this is what is expected from our device. So to encourage all uses to be reported back to us every LifeVac comes with a feedback form, we offer free …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

LifeVac Saves 11-Year-Old Girl with Epilepsy In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa