LifeVac® are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved

We received news from an Illinois High School that a choking incident has occurred. A 15-year-old girl choked on a garlic clove while eating lunch. She was dared by classmates to eat a whole garlic clove. She tried to swallow it whole, when it became lodged in her airway. All BLS first aid choking rescue procedures were followed by the lunch aid as well as the school nurse, but sadly these attempts failed.

The school nurse shouted for someone to get the LifeVac unit out of the cabinet where the AED is also kept. LifeVac successfully dislodged the piece of garlic on the third PLACE – PUSH – PULL®. We are thankful this district has a LifeVac in the cafeteria in all 5 schools.

More News

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living.

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living in a choking emergency We are very pleased to announce that LifeVac has been used again within the UK Adult Care Sector to help save another life in a choking emergency. This is the third time LifeVac has been put into action within Sunrise Senior Living …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Logan’s Restaurant in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa