3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin who was choking on fruit loops (cereal).

Zeppelin was on the kitchen floor, not able to cough or make a sound. He was unresponsive when his mother spoke to him. His airway was completely blocked and was turning blue. His mother a trained professional (EMT), performed the abdominal thrusts on him twice and EMS were called.  She quickly laid her son on the floor utilizing the LifeVac as choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful. On the first pull, LifeVac removed the food bolus from Zeppelins airway, his breathing was restored saving his life.

Zeppelin was taken to hospital following the ordeal where he was examined thoroughly and an x-ray taken. “This product is literally a life saver”, said his mother, Sierra.

 

More News

LifeVac saves first life within St Heliers Residential Hotel

The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to announce, LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector! …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share more amazing news, LifeVac has helped save another life within Sunrise Senior Living Sunrise Senior Living deployed LifeVac across all of their care homes in late 2019, like hundreds of care providers large and small across the UK this proved to be a great decision. …

Read More

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa