LifeVac proudly announces another life saved in a choking emergency

The team at LifeVac Europe are proud to share more amazing news!

A 70-year-old female at an adult foster home in Michigan began choking on a mini meatball. The house mother attempted the Heimlich but unfortunately was unsuccessful. The patient went unresponsive and was laid down. On the 2nd – 3rd application of the LifeVac ACD, the meatball popped out, The resident was cyanotic and not breathing; after trying to stimulate her, and preparing for rescue breathing, she took a deep breath. She continued to breathe slow and deep but remained unconscious. She was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where she finally woke up and was able to come home a couple of hours later. The ER doctor said, “you saved her life using this device”. “When looking at life and death and you are under extreme stress, the LifeVac was easy to use. This is the best invention ever”.

More News

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life

LifeVac Saves 43-Year-Old Man In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa