Mother Helps Save Her 9-Month-Old in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

A 9-month-old baby girl choked on a sweet wrapper causing a partial obstruction. The child’s mother performed choking rescue procedures but these were unsuccessful in removing the obstruction.

Here is the mothers testimonial:

“I put my baby on her back using the small size for her mouth. Put it over her mouth and pressed down and pulled up fast. The wrapper came up enough for me to grab it from her mouth. It was no longer was in her throat. If it wasn’t for LifeVac my baby would have to wait a long time for an ambulance to come and as a panicked mum I was not sure what to do for her. I am so thankful for LifeVac. Thank you so much!!

More News

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living.

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living in a choking emergency We are very pleased to announce that LifeVac has been used again within the UK Adult Care Sector to help save another life in a choking emergency. This is the third time LifeVac has been put into action within Sunrise Senior Living …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 80 year old woman

LifeVac saves 80 year old woman in a choking emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa