2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac After Choking on Strawberries

LifeVac are proud to share news of another life saved

We have received news from our partners in Australia that another child has been saved. A precious 2-year-old was saved in New Zealand when the child choked on cut-up strawberries and soft cheese causing a complete airway obstruction. LifeVac was used on the first application dislodged the obstruction and saved the child’s life.

More News

The efficacy and usability of suction-based airway clearance devices for FBAO

LifeVac Vs Abdominal thrusts – LifeVac Vs Dechoker – Dechoker Vs Abdominal Thrusts   At LifeVac, we take unbiased scientific research very seriously, we are pleased to share an independent published research study carried out at Warick Medical School, University of Warick Coventry, UK. Published in an open access journal Resuscitation Plus. This randomised crossover …

Read More

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins and LifeVac Saves His Life …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany