LifeVac Saves 73-Year-Old Woman In a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is excited to announce another life saved!

 

A 73-year-old woman was eating soft cheese when she began choking causing partial airway obstruction. The patient was unable to cough and was turning grey in color. The abdominal thrusts were performed for five minutes without any success. LifeVac was then utilized clearing the patient’s airway on the second attempt. The woman was taken to the A&E for a full evaluation.

“The LifeVac was used after 5 minutes of failed abdominal thrsust. After 2 attempts and a finger sweep, we removed the food bolus effectively. This was a lifesaving device. I thought my mother was going to die. I am forever grateful to your product.”

More News

LifeVac saves another life and welcomes a new care provider to the LifeVac family

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share news that LifeVac has again helped save another life in the Adult Care Sector. LifeVac was used again to help save a life in a choking emergency, this time in Ireland. We have been asked not to name the care provider this time as not …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate …

Read More

Child Choking on Banana Saved by LifeVac

Child Choking on Banana Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany