Teenager Saved with LifeVac on Christmas Day in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It has been reported to us that LifeVac was utilized again on Christmas Day. A 15-year-old girl began choking on a piece of shrimp that caused a blockage to her airway. Her mother immediately performed choking first aid rescue procedures seeing her daughter in distress, but protocol failed to dislodge the obstruction blocking her daughters airway. LifeVac was used and on the first application, the shrimp was dislodged from her airway saving her life.

We are thankful that this family was protected with another option that saved their child’s life when all other methods failed.

 

*USA

More News

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange and is Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange Piece is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One

LifeVac Saves Another Life Within a UK Care Home …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa