10-month-Old Choking on Plastic Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

A 10-month-old baby girl choked on a soft piece of plastic. We are so thankful this family was given a LifeVac by the child’s grandmother.

“Our granddaughter was choking two days ago and even after giving some forceful blows to her back, she still could not breathe. We had seen the Lifevac commercial a year or two ago on Fox News and bought each of our children and ourselves Lifevac units. My son used it on his daughter and the piece of plastic came right out. We all thank you so much for saving her life.

Here is a testimonial from the child’s dad:

”Chloe was choking on a piece of plastic. We tried back blows and checked her throat, but she was still choking. I grabbed the LifeVac, laid Chloe on the floor, and performed only two pulls. LifeVac was able to get the soft piece of plastic out. Thank God for LifeVac, it saved my daughter’s life.”

More News

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Dovehaven Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Residents Life In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol

Choking Facts and Effectiveness of BLS Choking Protocol …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany