7-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are pleased to announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread. The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. The child’s parent carried out choking first aid rescue procedures but were not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child was laid down and LifeVac used, on the first application successfully removed the piece of bread from his airway.

“The LifeVac helped bring up the food completely”

This is the 156th child saved! We are making a difference in changing choking statistics!

More News

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Chocolate Wrapper

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Chocolate Wrapper in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany