2-Year-Old Boy with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share details on another life saved

This precious 2-year-old autistic boy choked on phlegm. His father who has taken a first aid class performed back blows but he still was struggling to get any air. The child was laid on his back, LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, the LifeVac device successfully dislodged the mucus freeing his airway.

My son choked on phlegm and was struggling to breathe well and my husband tried back blows to clear his airway. That didn’t work so we used the LifeVac while he was laid on the ground and it immediately cleared the phlegm lodged in his throat. You could hear him gasp for air as soon as it was cleared. Thank you!

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector!

LifeVac Europe have been asked by the care provider not to name the care group while sharing this fantastic news, which we fully respect.   …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a 23-Year-Old with Spina Bifida in the UK

LifeVac Saves a 23-Year-Old with Spina Bifida in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

3-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany