LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to announce another life saved

It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save a life within Amitola Communities in a choking emergency. A 63- year-old female started to choke on her food during meal time. Staff quickly administered BLS choking first aid protocol, which could not dislodge the obstruction.

Staff then deployed their LifeVac ACD from the wall mounted carry case while the resident was in a sitting position, on the third Place – Push – Pull, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction saving her life.

The choking incident happened the same day that staff completed their LifeVac training.

 

Worked well, ease to use

— Nurse

This is wonderful news to receive, knowing we are making an amazing impact on peoples lives is such a wonderful feeling. We have helped save over 317 lives in a choking emergency, working with thousands of care and nursing home providers across the UK.

— Katie, LifeVac Europe

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

On the 28th of November, LifeVac Europe was once again informed of LifeVac being used to save a choking casualty. This time the incident occurred in a Spanish care establishment when a female resident who suffers from a severe neurological disability in her 70’s started to choke on chopped up apple during snack time. BLS …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany