LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Europe are extremely pleased to share news of another life saved

It was a reported to us that LifeVac was deployed within a care home in the UK in a choking emergency, the care home provider has requested not to be named which we fully respect.

An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying their meal when they came into difficulty and began to choke. Staff acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Sadly, this could not dislodge the obstruction.

Staff members quickly grabbed their LifeVac device and applied it to the choking casualty, while they were in a sitting position. Within second LifeVac dislodged the obstruction helping save the residents life.

 

“Reduced the length of time resident was choking and trauma that may have occurred.”

This is such wonderful news to receive! The whole team at LifeVac are proud of the impact we are making on peoples lives and helping put an end to one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults overt the age of 65.....choking

— Eric Banagan, MD - LifeVac Europe

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry …

Read More

LifeVac saves it’s 25th life!

LifeVac Europe have been informed, on the 6th of January 2019  an 86 year old gentleman with Dementia started choking on meat whilst eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa