Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 71-year-old man with Parkinson’s Disease came into difficulty while eating. His wife performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but unfortunately, they were unsuccessful. LifeVac was quickly utilized while the gentleman was in a recliner. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the food dislodged from his airway, helping save his life.

We are so thankful their son gave them a LifeVac unit!

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector

LifeVac saves first life within Porthaven Care Homes …

Read More

3-Year-Old Chokes on Play-Doh and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Boy From Choking

LifeVac Helps Save 6-Year-Old Boy’s Life In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany