Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 71-year-old man with Parkinson’s Disease came into difficulty while eating. His wife performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but unfortunately, they were unsuccessful. LifeVac was quickly utilized while the gentleman was in a recliner. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the food dislodged from his airway, helping save his life.

We are so thankful their son gave them a LifeVac unit!

More News

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life in Spain!

LifeVac helps save another life in a choking emergency The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to share that LifeVac has been used again to help save another life in a choking emergency. This time in Catalunya, Spain. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking

LifeVac is excited to announce another life saved, our 99th child! …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa