2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 21-month-old little girl choked on an apple slice causing a partial airway obstruction. Back blows were performed by her mother multiple times but unfortunately these were not successful in removing the apple piece. LifeVac was then administered.

On the first try of using the LifeVac, it was successful in removing apple piece

— Mother

More News

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac helps save a little girl in a choking emergency …

Read More

10-Month-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

10-Month-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

Life Saved No1941 …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany