LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a one-year-old little girl choked on an apple causing a full airway obstruction. The little girl suffers from febrile seizures. Her father performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures, but these attempts failed to dislodge the obstruction. LifeVac was then used, on the first Place – Push – Pull, LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction saving her life.

My daughter would not be alive and well if LifeVac never existed”

— Father

More News

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency! …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa