One-Year-Old Saved at Daycare with LifeVac

The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely delighted to share wonderful news of another life saved in a choking emergency.

It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used on a one-year-old baby boy at a daycare center.

The faculty provided a statement to share: “The classes just got done eating a snack and the little boy walks into the classroom and falls and hits his head. He turned blue and began to foam out of his mouth and at this time his eyes were rolled in the back of his head. I grabbed the LifeVac to use on him and when I used it he came back”

We are so thankful the teacher had a LifeVac on hand. Through the efforts to bring awareness on the dangers of choking Kolson’s Krew has helped save the life of a child.

More News

LifeVac saves another life within Hallmark Care Homes and in the Spanish care sector!

It seems we are sharing news nearly every other week or month that LifeVac has saved another life as we continue to grow and lead the way in choking prevention. …

Read More

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and Back Blows Fail

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany