LifeVac Saves First Life Within a New Care Group in a Choking Emergency

We are pleased to share details on another life saved in a choking emergency

An elderly resident was eating dinner when a piece of food became lodged, causing a full airway obstruction. Members of staff acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol.

Unfortunately the obstruction could not be dislodged, LifeVac was then deployed and within seconds LifeVac dislodged the full airway obstruction.

“Fantastic piece of equipment” – Nurse

This is the 8th life LifeVac has helped save in a space of 7 days in a choking emergency. We are extremely proud of the standard we have set around the world for others to follow. Together we can put an end to choking deaths globally and raise the current 70-76% effectiveness of BLS choking protocol to as close to 100% as possible. We saved our first life 7 years ago this month in Wales,UK.

— Lea Spacey, Production Manager, LifeVac Europe

More News

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa