36-Year-Old Chokes Abdominal Thrusts Fail and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 36-year-old man with swallowing issues choked while eating an apple strudel. It is one of the foods he loves and eats often. The food completely blocked his airway. The Abdominal Thrusts were performed but was unsuccessful. His wife retrieved the LifeVac quickly, laid her husband down, and applied the LifeVac. On the second application, the obstruction was dislodged. After the obstruction was removed to their disbelief, they saw there was a piece of a blue latex glove inside the strudel.

We are so thankful he is okay!

More News

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

Sometimes we are not able to share full details publicly, of when LifeVac has been used. This might be due to mitigating circumstances around the choking incident, patient confidentiality or other factors such as family members not wanting their life to be made public. Although all of our usage forms are completed in full independently, …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa