36-Year-Old Chokes Abdominal Thrusts Fail and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 36-year-old man with swallowing issues choked while eating an apple strudel. It is one of the foods he loves and eats often. The food completely blocked his airway. The Abdominal Thrusts were performed but was unsuccessful. His wife retrieved the LifeVac quickly, laid her husband down, and applied the LifeVac. On the second application, the obstruction was dislodged. After the obstruction was removed to their disbelief, they saw there was a piece of a blue latex glove inside the strudel.

We are so thankful he is okay!

More News

LifeVac Helps Save Another Life In Spain!

LifeVac Helps Save an 89-Year-Old Woman in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe have the pleasure of sharing more great news! LifeVac has helped save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes!   This is the 7th reported life saved this month, where LifeVac has helped save a precious life in a choking emergency.   Dovehaven Care Homes delivered a group roll out of …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1st life within the Caring Homes Group

The team at LifeVac Europe are very proud to share wonderful news of LifeVac saving another life in the adult care sector, thanks to quick thinking nurses. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa