Man Saves Himself with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us, that a 32-year-old man choked on calamari. The food caused a full airway obstruction. Unfortunately, choking rescue procedures were attempted but failed. He quickly retrieved his LifeVac unit. He then utilized it on himself 3 times while standing. LifeVac successfully dislodged the calamari and saved his life.

The food that was lodged in my windpipe was completely removed and saved my life!

—Casualty

We are so thankful this gentleman saw the Inside Edition segment where a Good Samaritan saved the life of a precious baby boy at a restaurant in South Carolina.

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves it’s First Life within a New Care Group in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

McDonald’s Implement Measures Against Choking

McDonald’s of Tarragona Implement Measures Against Choking …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life In The UK Care Sector

LifeVac Saves LifeVac Within The Percy Hedley Foundation In Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany